Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Great Way to Spend a Weekend

This weekend I had the opportunity to attend a weekend retreat at the Elmhurst Inn in Ingersoll, Ontario.
I have attended Denise Donald's crops so I knew that I would be well taken care of but Denise and Natasha went over and above anything that I expected.
The retreat started on Friday - anytime from 10 am on - of course Anna and I were there by 9:45 waiting in the parking lot. We arrived to a warm welcome and a wonderful loot bag set up on the table. Anna and I went right to work and started to create. Lunch was on our own so we took a trip into town and enjoyed lunch a Ye Old Bakery and Cafe - one of my favorites when work brings me to Ingersoll. The meals that were part of our package started at dinner in the Elmhurst and we had some amazing food. Sunday brunch is famous at the Elmhurst and I can see why.
Included at our crop was a 3 card class and a 2 page layout. More classes were available and I fit in as many as I could. Later this week I will post some pictures of some of the things we created.
If you ever have the opportunity to attend a Christmas Retreat .... or I hear there may be a spring on this year, don't hesitate to sign up. You will be treated like gold.
Signing off for now - I need to get my rest for my appointment with my trainer tomorrow evening. He doesn't like it when I have not had enough sleep.
Stay tuned for some of the pictures of the weekends' classes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your lovely comments. I had a great time and I'm so glad you did too.

    ReplyDelete